Aerospace Computer Lab in 321D Talbot Lab
- Have you lost your ID and gone back to an old one? If so the system will not let you in once your ID revision number has been incremented. You need to get a new ID.
- Do you get a red light on the door? The door then does not recognize your ID #. Send an email through Help request form with your full card # (16 digits) explaining the problem.
- If no lights illuminate when you swipe your card, then the reader was not able to read your.
- The reader does get dirty from time to time. If a lot of people are having issues, send an email through Help request form explaining the problem.
- If the system never lets you in, but no one else is having problems, then your magnetic strip is bad. Get a new I-Card. The University does not charge for bad magnetic strips.
- Log into a windows computer in 321D with your current password.
- Press CTRL-ALT-DEL
- Select Change Password
OrVisit CITES password home page and change your Active Directory