Please see the below website for information and forms regarding UIUC Visitors.
- OBFS site with information about UIUC visitors
- Quick Guide to Paying Short Term Foreign National Visitors
- UIUC visitors travel and reimbursement form
- How Do I Buy Something?
- Tax Exempt Form Pay no sales tax on purchases from vendors registered in Illinois. ("University of Illinois" and the University's sales tax exemption number are printed on P-Cards.) Cardholders should emphasize the University's tax exempt status and exemption number when placing telephone orders. Purchases from vendors outside of Illinois may or may not be exempt. The University has reciprocity with the following states: Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin. See Section 18.6, Sales and Use Tax, Sales and Use Tax for additional information, including sales and use tax assessed by other states. Section 18.6 also contains a copy of the University's sales tax exemption letter. For questions, contact the Business Office.
- UIUC Credit Card Order Form (p-card)
- Requisition Purchasing Form
- UIUC Personal Reimbursement Voucher
For University approved travel, we can charge airfare, bus, and train tickets to a University of Illinois credit card.
- Travel Information
- Per Diem Calculator
- UIUC Employee Travel Reimbursement Rates
- Request for Travel Approval
- Travel Reimbursement Voucher (for travel occurring before January 1, 2010)
- Travel Reimbursement Voucher (for travel occurring after January 1, 2010)
- Travel Reimbursement 60 day Policy
- Foreign Travel Reimbursement
- Request for Honorarium Payment
(EFAS) Engineering Financial Account Statements
- No Cost Extension
- Non-Travel Meals (Reimbursement Information)
- Facilities/Administrative, Tuition Remission and Fringe Benefit Rates
- UIUC Budget Template
- UIUC: Acknowledgements and Disclaimers in Publications for Sponsored Research Projects
- RA/TA Rates
- AE Seminar Speaker